Wednesday 7 October 2009

Getting ready to crunch down.

Right, that's me - summer 2009 was a blast but it's time for a holiday now. I'm off across the Pond for three weeks and Jimmy's having a little break of his own (He doesn't say much but I can tell he's glad of the downtime).

So for now choc fans, here are a few souvenirs until we get back on the road. Our next gig will be the Slow Food Hallowe'en Market outside the Southbank Centre on Belvedere Road - come by for some ghoulish treats....


5 comments:

Joan said...

What stuff is making the chocolates RED, in the first picture?

Petra Barran said...

It's a special extra-brute cocoa powder that I love - really earthy!

Alison said...

Where can I buy these? Or do you have some recipe?

Leslie said...

those brownies look so chocolatey delicious!

Erika said...

What's making these chocolates red?