Sunday 12 June 2011

Me and You and Yours


Whilst at Richard Johnson's book launch for his new book, Street Food Revolution last week, I was interviewed (along with Angus and Kitty) by Radio 4. They wanted to know why I thought this shift in mobile outdoor eating was taking place. I waxed long and lyrical on the subject (as it is pretty close to my heart) and a little tiny bit was used.

Good for the Beeb getting to grips with the movement.

Here it is. (Skip to around 40 mins in for a listen).

1 comment:

siouxzn said...

Your site is killing me! How do I contact you via email? I want to buy a birthday treat for my rock star brother, John Grant, who is in London these days. His birthday is tomorrow, July 25.

I'd love to hear from you. i can be reached via email at siouxzng@msn.com.

Thanks!
Susan Grant